My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- Have you ever seen a penguin sh*t? And I’m not talking about the fecal matter. I mean the actual process of dropping a deuce. I have…thanks to my visit to the Boston Aquarium. Here’s a hint, it’s f-ing disgusting. White liquid sprays out of its bunghole at warp speed.
- At any time, day or night, you’re guaranteed to hear Aerosmith, Extreme, New Kids on the Block, or House of Pain on Boston radio. Guaranteed.
- Crosswalks mean nothing to Boston drivers.
- Top 10 Things I Love About Food: #9 Biting into a really fresh bagel with a pile of cream cheese on top.
- If you have the chance, I highly recommend driving through Vermont, especially in October.
- I love scented candles. I’m glad that’s viral.
- We checked out the Magic Hat Brewery in Burlington, VT. Cool place. LOVE the Oktoberfest Hex.
- I am passing this along on behalf of my childhood friend Holcombe. Please read the story and make a donation, if at all possible.