My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I recently attended my first and only Astros’ game of the year. $8.50 for a St. Arnold’s Beer? Really!?! It gets better. After two brews, my walnut-sized bladder sent me racing for the pisser. I hate stadium urinals–way too close and the chance of a stranger’s back splash is extremely high. Fortunately, I wasn’t hit with any piss shrapnel, but the dude next to me was a true delight. I quote: “I hope you guys don’t mind if I moan.”
- 81-year-old Buzz Aldrin got another divorce…this one after a 20+ year marriage. Not enough sex?
- There’s a place called Shartlesville, PA. You should visit. I heard it’s the sh*t.
- Speaking of sh*t…have you seen Arby’s new slogan? It’s “Good Mood Food”. Funny, diarrhea tends to put me in a bad mood.
- Did you know in New Jersey and Oregon an attendant must pump your gas?
- CVS…it’s okay to open two registers. Really, it is.
- The GPS in my smartphone has done wonders for my marriage. My wife’s navigation skills are that of a baboon.
- Corky’s ribs in Memphis are great. Oklahoma Joe’s ribs in Kansas City are better.
- Do you know where this picture was taken? I do.