It’s Tuesday…time for a Mighty Good Recipe!
I know the title of the recipe pretty much makes you want to vomit, but stay with me for a sec. I made this Cheddar Ale Soup the other day, and it turned out a bit too heavy for my liking, so I decided to make an enchilada sauce out of it. Would it work? Let’s see!
Take the soup and add:
one can of chili
one cup of Tostitos cheese
- Brown one pound of ground beef and 1/2 an onion.
- Add taco seasoning packet and 2/3 cup of water.
- Take tortillas and fill with meat mixture. Place in casserole dish and top with cheese sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
The Verdict: I was happy with the results. It turned out to be a very solid enchilada dish and more importantly, it allowed me to not be wasteful. And… there are leftovers for lunch.