My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I want to wear one of those J.J. Watt elbow braces….like…all the time.
- Newsflash: This car is just a tad popular with the locals.
- Ever seen the people who pull up to a garage sale and get out of their ride? I’m talking about the exact moment when they open the car door and step foot onto the pavement. It’s like watching a ravenous wolf with a bad cowlick.
- If your car is under $50,000, don’t get vanity plates. In fact, just don’t get vanity plates.
- Best Quote of the Weekend: “He really just hits the hole…then explodes.” –Sports announcer in reference to Houston Texan Arian Foster’s running.
- I am addicted to Mio (any flavor). It’s delicious and refreshing.
- Props to Michael Roberts of Arkansas Foodies for writing this strong piece. I’m guessing he still hasn’t heard back from the guy.
- My children haven’t “accidentally” kicked or stepped on my nuts in over two months. This is my longest such stretch of time to date.
- The Main Street Food Truck Festival in Little Rock is this Saturday. Trying my best to make it out. Request: Please food trucks, limit your menu to 2-3 items…that way, every one wins! It all about fast service at these events.