My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I have just one personal goal for the Rio Olympics. It is to lose 30 pounds and be able to fit into this bad boy. That sound you heard was my wife throwing up.
- I wouldn’t make my worst enemy listen to the entire Kidz Bop 22 album.
- New show I love…well , really like: Picked Off.
- Have you ever played the board game Clue? I have. In fact, I get the pleasure of playing it every other night. I’d almost rather listen to Kidz Bop. Almost.
- Who doesn’t like synchronized swimming? At the very least it brings me back to my all-time favorite SNL skit.
- I’ve always enjoyed minor league baseball. Tomorrow, here in Little Rock, I’ll go check out our local team…the Travelers. Added bonus: they are playing the Hooks.
- Ensure Clear (Blueberry Pomegranate) is quite tasty.
- Okra is so underrated.
- I finally watched The Town. I found it to be a little slow moving and blah. #sarcasm
- My last Krispy Kreme visit: 2 donuts and a small container of donut holes = $4.28. BTW…the donuts were for the kids. I refuse to eat fried bread that cost that much.
Kolache Factory will set you back more than that for 3 small items.