My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- Every single year something like this happens with fireworks.
- I hate these people who choose the “Self Checkout” lane at the grocery store, and yet are completely befuddled by the entire process. Take your ass to “15 Items or Less” and get help from an actual human.
- Kid Quote of Week (from my 3-year-old): “Have a good day at work mom, and don’t poop on the floor.” That’s sound advice.
- Watching my two daughters for 13 straight hours today made me completely brain dead. Afterwards, I went to a sub shop and could barely speak straight while ordering my sandwich, only able to utter a few sentence fragments. “Yeah, umm..I’d like the Club…mayo, wait..no…make sure it’s on white bread, pickles…yeah.”
- Kate Upton is mildly attractive.
- I’ve been living in Little Rock for over two weeks now. Certain things completely dumbfound me about this place. Example: I walked into the DMV this morning. My past DMV experiences in Houston were equivalent to getting a surprise colonoscopy. Anyway, I showed up at 8:30am. One person was waiting in front of me. One.
- I’ll be back in Houston later this month…where should I eat first?