My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- That. Just. Happened. I ran into a 6’7”, 340-lb NFL offensive lineman the other day here in Little Rock. Heck of a nice guy. We chatted for a good 10 minutes. Where were we?…the Michaels Arts and Crafts framing department.
- I’m now a proud new member of Sam’s Club. Last Sunday, while rifling down the aisles I noticed this delicious looking 3-lb bag of chicken jerky. As I was about to toss it into my basket I noticed one little thing…it was f-ing dog treats!?!
- Let me get this straight…the Astros actually got back two living, breathing human beings for the big heaping pile of dog shit that is Carlos Lee? Dear Carlos: Have fun not running to first base in Miami.
- The Rockets will stink next year, but at least they didn’t get Dwight Howard. I like him even less than Carlos Lee.
- My 7-year-old daughter beat me in Memory 16 pairs to 8. This isn’t parent bragging. Rather, it’s an admission of my idiocy.
- Are all pop songs now duets?
- Go F-Yourself San Diego! Best line: “That was it…spectacular, but very short.” That’s what she said!