My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- My daughter’s bathroom toilet got clogged up the other night. I ran to the supermarket for a plunger. While there, I got a massive craving for some quickie sushi—making me the first person EVER to be in the check-out line with only sushi and a plunger.
- There’s just no time in my life to read a book. Actually, that’s not true…reading books bore me. But I do keep two on my nightstand…looking at them just makes me feel smarter.
- Real conversation between me and my 2-year-old…Me: “Which do you love more, this popscicle or me?” Her: “Well, this popsicle…and elephants.”
- Ever seen those old Fairy Tale Theaters with Shelley Duvall? It’s some freaky sh*t.
- I kind felt bad for Wes Welker on Sunday night. Then I saw this. I think things will be ok for ol’ Wes.
- Following Twitter during the Madonna half time show was very entertaining. Lots of Betty White references.
- Loved the Matthew Broderick Honda commercial.
- I’m not a big steak guy. But then when I have it, I really love it.
- Cajun Pawn Stars…not bad. Not great, but not bad.
Ugh, Madonna. She danced like she was trying to avoid a broken hip.
In your daughter’s defense, popsicles and elephants are pretty damn awesome.