My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I’ve read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day at least 300 times. It just gets better and better.
- Beware of honey badgers. (Warning..graphic language)
- Rudy is allegedly a fraud. In related news…is nothing sacred!?!
- All of these stories about child molestation coming out in the news are just sickening. I read this article today on how one newspaper editor handled a very difficult situation.
- Remember John Malkovich from Rounders? I love Oreo cookies even more than that.
- Dumplings from the Gourmet Dumpling House in Boston’s Chinatown…easily in my top 10 meals of all-time.
- Boston’s a great town…I actually saw carolers on the corner tonight. If that doesn’t put you in the holiday spirit, nothing does.
- Do you ever ponder this question? “Who’s the dumbest person I know?” If it takes you longer than 10 seconds to find an answer…it’s you.
- Houston, in 4 days.