My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- One of the flight attendants on a recent trip sounded exactly like Bruce from Family Guy. Exactly!
- I am a firm believer that every traveler should be forced to pass a simple 10-question, multiple-choice test before boarding a plane. Test Title: So, You Decided to Fly You F-ing Idiot
- It just dawned on me the other day I hadn’t tucked in my shirt in about 8 months.
- I really want to watch the Texans on television. I simply must make it happen.
- I had one of the better meals of my life at Ashley’s in Little Rock–phenomenal service and food.
- Loud, drunk guy on plane is not cool. Loud, drunk guy falling asleep and then snoring on plane is more uncool.
- Somehow, I ended up with one of those Grand Marquis at the car rental place. Have you ever driven one? If you’re under 70, you haven’t. That’s a lot of automobile.
- I had Russian food for the first time. Fabulous. Try it…you’ll see.
- I now do about 80% of all my shopping online. Is that high or low?
- College football continues to triumph itself each year. One day, we will all look back and wonder how we put up with this crap.
Love Russian food, its so hearty and filling – perfect for winter. And online shopping? Chalk that up to a win. No lines, irritable employees, and best of all – you don’t have to deal with people.