My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- Have you ever seen a Restoration Hardware catalog? It’s the size of my 11th grade Chemistry book.
- My 2-year-old calls me Kevin…at least 80% of the time. Weird.
- I mentioned this on Twitter, but damn did I have a freaky hibachi restaurant experience the other night. The chef got a little R-rated with things. Let’s just say I’ll never look at eggs the same way.
- I’m sick of writing negative things about the Texans, so I’ll just leave it at that.
- Is half the female population named Jennifer or Katherine? And they’re all spelled differently: Jen, Jenn, Jennie, Jenny, Jennifer, Cathy, Catherine, Cat, Kathy, Katherine, Katharine.
- What’s the appeal with Angie Harmon?
- Boardwalk Empire sucked last week. And please stop with all the old actors from the Sopranos!
- Newport, Rhode Island is a beautiful place. If you ever have the chance, I highly recommend touring The Breakers.
- I don’t miss the NBA. At. All.
- I fell asleep writing this Unique Randomness. Lucky me, I was awoken at midnight by one daughter screaming at me that the other daughter was crying. It’s gonna be Green Mountain Double Black Diamond kinda day. (That almost sounds like a commercial.)
- “Gonna” and “kinda” and “ya’ll” are great words.
- Happy birthday to my wonderful cousin Melissa! She’s the kind soul who keeps this web site running and looking pretty. And a quick plug for her business…Positive Force Consulting.
- Another happy birthday (in a couple days) to Carrie. She’s a great friend, great writer, and the proud owner of a new dog (who I call BEAST).
- Where was this picture taken? Hint: beer.
This gave me a good laugh this morning!
Your son calls you Kevin? hahaha cute/weird/interesting
Yes, I do believe the world is being taken over by Jens.
Newport is gorgeous… so glad you all had such a wonderful time!
I need to keep a list of all the Jens in my world. And my daughter calls me Kevin…no sons in the Shalin household:)
We really lucked out with the weather last weekend for Newport.