My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I saw some guy go down the street on a unicycle. And it wasn’t like “Hey, look at me…I’m on a unicycle every body.” It was like “D@mn, I’m late to class. I need to hurry up on my unicycle.” Have you ever seen someone use a unicycle as a legitimate means of transportation?
- If you had to rank Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, and A Mighty Wind…in what order would they fall for you? If you’ve never heard of these movies, stop reading this blog.
- Speaking of movies, have you ever seen How to Train a Dragon? Spectacular!
- We went to check out the Chihuly exhibit (pictured above) here in Boston. I spent $22 for my ticket. His art is amazing, but at that price, you’d think someone would dust the sh*t off . Man, it was dirty!
- I’m just gonna say it…I can’t stand really pregnant women in two-piece bikinis. Save the speech! I know it’s a beautiful expression of blah blah blah. I don’t care. It’s gross. There…I said it.
- I found pho here in Boston! And only a few blocks away. If I find refried beans in a 20-mile radius, I’m never leaving this place.
- One of my professional goals is to have a job that requires the use of a walkie-talkie. Seriously. They make you feel so important.
- Spam Name of the Week: Alex Squashingroff
- They should make an Entourage spinoff. Just call it Jeremy Piven and the Next Group of Guys. It would work!