My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- So…I’m a pretty heavy sleeper. My daughter woke me up the other night, thirsty, and wanting a glass of water. According to my wife, I told the little one to “Go get it yourself!” I remember none of this.
- I don’t watch a lot of the Food Network any longer, but is it just me, or is Rachel Ray no longer annoying? And a little attractive?
- Have you seen the Well Tabs infomercial? It’s got “positive mood technology”. No sh*t, I can’t make this stuff up.
- My youngest daughter eats ketchup on EVERYTHING.
- I feel like a lesser person for watching the Butler/UCONN game the other night. That was brutal.
- Do the Astros exist?
- Go to Chappell Hill Bakery and Deli…and thank me later.
- I ate at El Real tonight. Had the puffy tacos, good showing.
- One day, the Oak Forest Library will open. Not quite sure when that day will be, but I’m sure it will eventually happen.
- What city is the picture from?
I’m going to guess Austin. I think I’m wrong though…
We must not be watching the same Rachael Ray, haha!