My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I live near the Oak Forest area in Houston. It does my heart good to see the brand new library that’s just about complete. Does it do my heart just as good to see a Baskin Robbins open across the street from said library? Maybe.
- I hate littering. I know there are far worse crimes out there, but when I witness someone littering, there’s a large part of me that wants to immediately walk over and punch that person. And then keep punching.
- This time of year you hear all sorts of crazy advertisements…especially on the radio. Have you ever bought the naming rights to a star (like the type of star in the sky)? If you’re a friend, and you’ve actually done this, please, never tell me.
- The Texans are officially toast. Actually, they’ve been toast for several weeks…but now it’s mathematically official.
- I ate Just Shot Duck this week…as in: bird was shot, butchered, thrown in fridge, and eaten the next day. Awesome. Thanks to Warren for shooting the bird.
- I should have a good restaurant review for you next Monday.
- Have you gotten any of this plunder this year? Hope not!
- We are less than a month away from The Mighty Rib Crawl 2010. 15 people, 5 restaurants, one winner. 0 heart attacks…hopefully!