My random thoughts…brought to you once a week!
- I sneezed at least fifteen times on the drive to work the other day. No joke, 15 times! That was after I dumped coffee in my lap. Not a good morning.
- They say that there’s nothing like a baby’s laughter. I say there’s nothing like a baby sleeping past 6 a.m..
- Pet Peeve: I drink a lot of coffee. I almost never can finish the last sip of any cup. It’s always too cold, and who wants to throw it back in the microwave to heat up a sip?
- There are two types of kids in this world—those who like vacuums and those who do not.
- I had a Seinfeld moment while driving around this week. I actually saw a homeowner selling computers out of his garage.
- Let me get this straight..Puff Daddy became PDiddy, and is now Puff Dirty Diaper Daddy? Or something of that nature. I watched his performance on SNL last Saturday…embarrassingly bad.
- I absolutely love the horrific diamond commercials that run every five minutes this time of year. My favorite—the two d-bags skating on a frozen lake. The male d-bag is stumbling around. The female d-bag goes to catch his fall, they embrace and there it is…the new Togetherness Diamond. Two become one as they stand united on the ice.
- Boardwalk Empire was awesome. I had my doubts after the first few episodes, but that show is strong…maybe the strongest currently on television.