Warning…look away if reading about the happenings of another person’s children induces vomiting. I’ve been there and take no offense. Just come back tomorrow or next week or whenever you check the blog.
- My daughter (1st grade) had a substitute teacher. Her quote…“Dad, I had a substitute today. She wasn’t the best teacher. Actually, she was the worst teacher.”
- Same daughter…”Hey dad..I like Luke. I sure do like blirting with him.” How long do you think I’ve got until she realizes blirting is flirting? I just shook my head and agreed with the blirting.
- That same daughter dropped one of her micro-sized hair “clippies” on the living room floor. Guess who’s foot found the clippy?
- I’ve got enough Silly Bandz in my house to Silly Bandz a small village of underprivileged children.
- My 18-month-old daughter sounds like an Ewok. Her pastimes include eating large quantities of mac and cheese and pointing to her nose, and then saying “nooossse”.
- Is it bad to teach a 6-year-old to say Cool HWhip instead of Cool Whip? I hope not.
Okay…enough about the kids.
- I suffered my first major kitchen injury about two weeks ago. I was cleaning the seeds out of a butternut squash, and one jammed between my index fingernail and cuticle. That was two weeks ago! It’s just now back to normal. Watch out this holiday season for those darn butternut squash innards.
- Teaser Alert: Next week’s restaurant review is gonna be an awesome one. Hint…it won’t be from Houston and I haven’t eaten there yet. And still know it gonna be awesome.
Quick…what movie is the picture above from? This one should be a lay-up.