We are constantly on the prowl for great products, promotions, and events! Check out this press release:
CENTRAL MARKET’S BREWTOPIA RETURNS WITH STELLAR LIST OF BREWERS AND A BEER SALE WORTH TOASTING
September 14-27 at Central Market stores
Before Oktoberfests begin, Central Market is kicking off the beer season with its second annual celebration of all things brewed with its popular beer sale and event known as “Brewtopia.”
From a vast selection of more than 400 beers, customers are invited to toast some of the kings of beer responsible for some of the finest craft, artisan, microbrew, domestic and imported brews in the world.
Taking place from September 14–27, 2011, “Brewtopia” will bring in 12 of the best beer creators in the business world to host beer samplings, share brew tales and talk one-on-one with beer lovers. We’ll even be mixing beers into recipes for a flavorful experience that goes from pint to plate with FREE in-store demos from master brewers:
- Wednesday, September 14: Brewery Ommegang and Deschutes Demos from 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 15: Dogfish and Brooklyn Brewery Demo from 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, September 16: Keith Villa, Brewmaster of Tenth and Blake and Creator of Blue Moon Demo from 4-7 p.m.; Stone Brewing Demo from 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 17: Real Ale Demo from 4-7 p.m.
- Monday, September 19: Bewmaster Fritz Rahr demo from 1-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 20: Breckenridge Demo from 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 22: North Coast Brewery Demo from 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, September 23: New Belgium Demo from 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, September 23: Evening event with Victory Brewery President from 6-9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 24: Brewery Ommegang Demo from 4-7 p.m.; Brooklyn Brewery Demo from 2-4 p.m.
In the Cooking School, discover “Beer, Cheese and the Confluence of Flavor” with Greg Engbert, Beer Director for Neighborhood Restaurant Group of Washington, D.C. Engbert has been awarded “Sommelier of the Year” by Food & Wine in April 2010, the first time for a beer professional. The Houston class will take place on Saturday, September 24 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and classes begin at $60.
*Images and content provided by representatives of Central Market