NEW WEEKLY FEATURE
Very excited! Fridays are now dedicated to bringing you a recipe/tip from an experienced and talented chef. We get things kicked off with Chef Cesar Rodriguez of Samba Grille!
Samba Grille, serving up the very best in South American cuisine, is located in downtown Houston’s Theater District. With Samba Grilles’ vast menu–from prime steaks, to burgers, to succulent seafood, to mind blowing tres leches–you really can’t go wrong.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- 6 cups sweet yucca starch (yucca doce)
- 12 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients together and whip for 20 minutes.
3. Cooking: Spray a small muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Scoop the Pan de Queso dough into the pan muffin pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
Note: Image of bread and recipe courtesy of Samba Grille.