EASY Baby Back Ribs
I’ve been fascinated with making great ribs, but with no fuss. A buddy of mine gave me a great tip the other day about preparing ribs. Figured I’d pass it along. Here’s a few basic steps:
1. Take a rack of ribs, cut in half. Take 2 cups of water and 2 cups of white vinegar. Submerge ribs in the water/vinegar. Put in fridge for a few hours (2-3 hours). This makes the ribs very tender!
2. Set oven on 300 degrees.
3. Take your favorite rib rub (any spice shop has them) and generously coat the ribs. Wrap ribs in foil.
4. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from oven…coat with favorite BBQ sauce.
5. Get outside grill fired up….very hot (about 450-500 degrees) . Turn burner to low. Throw on ribs. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from grill and coat with sauce two more times. Let cool…then cut ribs.
They should turn out something like the picture. Doesn’t that look good?