Roasting garlic is simple and quite versatile. It can be spread on toasted bread, put in mashed potatoes, added to various dips…you name it. Follow these simple steps:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take a desired number of garlic heads. Place stem side down and cut about 1/4 inch off the top. This should expose all of the garlic inside.
3. Place garlic on a sheet of aluminum foil.
4. Douse with some olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
5. Loosely wrap the garlic with the foil.
6. Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool and squeeze out the garlic from the casing.